Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Right to Self Defense Also Extends to the Elderly & Handicapped



We reposted a full article on the above topic from Ammoland but the author objected;  So below are just the introductory paragraphs:

Yesterday I posted the picture of this device over at Gunway… it is designed to help individuals who have hand problems to more easily manipulate the slide of a semi auto pistol.

The comments section created a bit of a backlash that didnt sit very well with me personally.

I will say upfront that perhaps I took things out of context or perhaps the people commenting simply didnt get their point across effectively enough… that can certainly happen on the interwebs.

However, what was said really touched a nerve with me… mainly because the comments completely wrote off anyone who needs this device as being unfit for gun

 More HERE


No comments: